I was nominated by Dawn at Drawing Closer to Christ for the Sunshine Blogger Award. In the (almost) three years since I have been doing Anomalous Darlings, I have never been nominated for ‘blogger award’, so thank you Dawn! It truly is an honor and I am ecstatic!
Visit out Dawns’ blog at:
(She always has something interesting and refreshing to read <3)
Here are the rules:
• Thank the blogger who nominated you.
• Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
Questions for me to answer:
1. 1. If you could move to another country, where would you go? A Spanish-speaking country, probably the Dominican Republic.
2. Are you a morning person? If I get eight hours of sleep, yes!
3. What is your favorite color? Anything in the red family.
4. Tell something about yourself you would want others to know? This is silly…when I was four, I ‘sharpened’ my finger…ouch!
5. Do you have a pet? No.
6. What is your favorite number? 13!
7. What is your most memorable vacation? Disney Cruise during my 8th grade Fall Break.
8. What is your favorite memory? Ones that involve my family, those always make me smile.
9. What is your worst memory? Getting lost and dropped by my GPS when I was 16.
10. What do you enjoy most about blogging? Three things: 1) Being vulnerable, 2) Connecting with others and most of all 3) Allowing God to speak through me.
11. What do you like most about yourself? My creativity, sometimes I think to myself, “Wow, you did that!”
I now nominate the following:
Joining the Human Race
Fractured Faith Blog
Remnant Post by Sandy Gregory
God’s Whispers of Truth
Here are my questions for you to answer:
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. Paper books or e-books?
3. You’re snowed in, what are you going to do?
4. What is your favorite historical time period or event?
5. What is favorite pass time/hobby?
6. If you could be an animal/insect/plant, what would you be?
7. What life advice would give to others?
8. What is your go-to drink?
9. Who inspires you to get better?
10. Are you always 5 minutes early or 5 minutes late?
11. What is/was your favorite childhood treat?
Remember participation is optional. But thanks for your blog. You are an inspiration to me!
Huge thank yous to my family of readers and my fellow bloggers and for supporting Anomalous Darlings! <3
Thank you for nominating me! I am still learning Spanish, but I hope to be fluent in the next three years.
It was extremely painful and I will spare you the gruesome details!
Aww, thank you for your kind words and I pray the same for you, your blog and your family! <3